After reading this you will be able to solve an issue where you cannot sync emails on your Windows 8 PC with the Windows 8 mail app. This might happen when you switch from an old Microsoft Account email address to another Microsoft Account ID. For example you switch from firstname.lastname@example.org to email@example.com . We found a very simple workaround for this issue.
Follow the guide below step by step. Refer screenshots.
- Go to the start screen & type users
- Click on settings in the right hand side pane
- click on users
- Click on Add a user
- Follow the onscreen wizard to add your new Microsoft Account.
- You can delete the previous account or let it be.
- Remember to add your Windows 8 PC as Trusted PC in your online account settings.
- Your Mails should be synchronising.