After reading this you will be able to create a system repair disc for Windows 7. There are many possible scenarios where you will need this repair disc. Let’s say your windows fails to boot due to a error with some files or a virus and you need to repair your windows installation yourself. Microsoft has built into Windows 7 a feature under backup and restore that enables you to make a Windows 7 bootable Repair Disc, that can easily fix some of your problems when windows fails to boot.
- To Create this Windows 7 Repair Disc :
- Go to Control panel ( Start Menu -> Control Panel )
- Under System & Security Click on ” Backup your Computer”
- Now Click on ” Create a System Repair Image” : refer Screenshot
- After Clicking on ” Create a System Repair Image ” you will be prompted to Insert a Disc to Continue
- Select the Disc option on this menu and click on create disc.
Now whenever your system fails to boot, you can use this disc to repair your Windows Installation.